The Panel Discussion about green fashion was hosted by Mr. Benjamin Itter. Invited guests participated in the discussion through an open mic. The interactive expert discussion about fair trade and recycling fashion gave the audience a chance to participate in the discussion through an open mic. The participants of the panel discussion were -
- Dr. Manju Hundekar, Principal, School Of Fashion Technology, Pune
- Mr. Benjamin Itter – his German Company “Lebenskleidung” deals in organic and fair trade fabrics.
- Mr. Philippe Werhahn – he has founded two labels “Ting Ding” and “Kollateralschaden” and is well known in Berlin for up-cycling garments into trendy new items.
- Mr. Apurva Kothari – The owner of the label “No Nasties”, which produces fair trade and organic t-shirts.
- Ms. Anita Ahuja – her label “Converse” sells bags made out of recycled material.