Consortium of Green Fashion (CGF)
Green Fashion Competition 2015
An Initiative of School of Fashion Technology and DyStar is pleased to announce
Green Fashion 2015 in Association with Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science,
Department of Textile and Fashion Technology – Mumbai.
If you are innovative, creative, and have worked or you wish to work on Unique Green Fashion Initiatives then this Project Competition (Installations) is for you!
With the mission to increase ecological awareness in textile and fashion industry by establishing a premier forum that continuously facilitates research and promotes Green Fashion, to make “Green Fashion – A Way of Life”, CGF announces its first edition of Green Fashion Project Competition (Installations).
Main Conference Details:
Green Fashion in Action
Relationships and Linkages
Presentation of an outcome that has resulted through joint projects between Industries and Academia
- Craft and Design
- Technology and Design
- Retail and Design
- The competition revolves around the idea to present green fashion design in action and to represent the strength of untiring efforts of Industry and Academia.
- The institutes are requested to execute the projects in association with Industry which can be Retail, Craft, Exports or Processing units or any other related.
- Each project is required to contribute to sustainability and fashion.
- Each Project is expected to set an example for Fashion industry, how these practices can enhance fashion businesses.
- Commercial viability should be taken into consideration.
Time-Line for activities:
|15st December 2014||Time Span of Submission of Concept Note for Installations along with Technical Drawing. Space to be considered 6ft by 6ft.|
|19th December 2014||Declaration of Selected Installations|
|7th February 2015||At Venue Registration (11.30 am till 6.00 pm) Venue: Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai.|
|8th February 2015||Installation Jury for Winner and Runner- up|
For More Details: Contact: Dr. Ela Manoj Dedhia : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Umesh Dharmadhikari : email@example.com